With everything going on right now, we know that many of your offices are closed and many employees are working from home. PaperVision and ImageSilo are accessible from any computer that has an internet connection; however if you’re working from a different computer you may not have our document viewer installed. If you’re working remotely and having difficulties opening your documents, you have 2 options:
- Install our Document Viewer on the computer you’re using. Our document viewer is available for any of our users on a Windows system. This guide walks your through the process of installing on your machine: Installing the PaperVision Client
- For users who don’t have a Windows PC or who don’t want to install extra software, your documents can be viewed directly in your browser by simply changing a user setting (Please note that some advanced features like annotations are not available using this method) This guide shows how to switch your viewing options: Switching to the Browser-Based Viewer
Note: When you get back to your main computer, you’ll most likely want to switch back: Switching back to the PaperVision Viewer
We’re doing everything we can at RMMI to keep our support staff online and available during this difficult time. If you have any issues or need assistance in configuring a new workstation, the best way to reach us is through our support email line firstname.lastname@example.org
As I’m sure you’ve already noticed, we have rolled out our newly redesigned website. This project has been months in the making and includes some changes and enhancements that we’re pretty excited about.
- The first major change is the way the client portal acts – the updated PaperVision Site is now the default user interface. The updated GUI includes a lot of enhancements that we hope will improve your experience and make you even more efficient. If you or your users need a little extra time to make this transition, the old interface is still available as an option and will remain so for the next few months.
- We’ve also introduced a new Knowledge Base that includes many ‘how-to-guides’ on performing various tasks in PaperVision. This library will continue to grow as we create new content and video guides – if you have any suggestions for guides you would like to see, please email us at email@example.com.
- Our new Industry Specific Library contains links to many policies and laws that affect the retention of your documents. We’ve also included case studies that highlight some of our past successes. These are all great resources as you plan the next phase of your document management strategies.
- Finally, we hope you take a minute to check our our new Meet Our Family page. Here you’ll find up to date photos and bios of our management team. Some of us here in the office don’t get the privilege of meeting you all face-to-face and we hope this page helps you to feel more connected to our entire support team.
From all of us here at RMMI – Thank you for the opportunity to continue to serve you! We hope these changes to our website make it even more useful and relevant for you – if you have any suggestions on how we can continue to improve, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.